4th International Seminar on "Energy & Shipping"
12.30-14.00 Session I
- "The broader role of Greek Shipping", Nicolas A. Vernicos, President, ICC Hellas
- "Energy and Shipping as a vital link to global economy and business", George A. Tsavliris, CEO, Tsavliris Group Worldwide Salvage & Towage
- "The current oil and gas pricing environment and implications for shipping", Costis Stambolis, Executive Director, IENE
- "LNG Perspectives as Marine Fuel in the East Med", Dr. Stylianos Bikos, Head of Commercial Division, DEPA S.A.
14.30-16.30 Session II
Chair: Gus Papamichalopoulos, Deputive Chairman, ΙΕΝΕ, Senior Partner, KG Law Firm
- "Challenges and opportunities for the Shipping Industry as a result of the new IMO2020 Regulations with regard to Marine Fuels", Yiannis N. Papanicolaou, Director, Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc.
- "Energy Transition Outlook, Maritime", George Dimopoulos, Principal Specialist in DNVGL and Manager of the Maritime R&D
- "Developing Greece’s first FSRU terminal", Ioannis Arapoglou, Chairman of the Board,GASTRADE S.A.
- "Offshore sustainable energy infrastructure and its importance in enhancing theshipbuilding industry in Greece",Prof. Ioannis K. Chatjigeorgiou, National TechnicalUniversity of Athens
- Small-scale LNG Facilities Regulatory Framework & Recent Regulatory Developments in Greece", Zoi Stolaki, Legal Counsel, DEPA S.A.
16.30 Close of Seminar