About the Conference
19-20 June 2023
We are delighted to invite you to attend a Budapest Conference 'Fueling the Energy Transition with Nuclear', taking place in Budapest, Hungary on 19-20 June 2023. Conference is organised in partnership with the Institute of Energy for South-East Europe (IENE).
This event will provide a detailed look at how nuclear energy industry can lead the world’s transition to net zero and will offer four panel sessions:
- Harnessing Advanced Nuclear Technologies to Accelerate the Energy Transition
- The Future of Central Europe’s Energy Mix
- Enhancing Grid Stability by Keeping the Balance
- The Nuclear Option for South East Europe
- We are still working on the agenda and speaker confirmations and we will be able to provide more information in the coming weeks.
We are still working on the agenda and speaker confirmations and we will be able to provide more information in the coming weeks.